Thursday, June 02, 2005
posted 6/02/2005 04:09:00 PM UTC+12, McMurdo Local Time

This morning I got started with the dental component of the PQ process. Had some xrays taken and talked some things over with my dentist. He has worked with the Raytheon doctors on PQing patients before and seemed to think that a couple very small cavities (can't remember the word he used right now) that I've got might pose a problem. We decided to go ahead and do something about them before sending the paperwork back so that the doctors at Raytheon won't have anything to complain about, therefore making the PQ process faster. We'll see how it goes - I've got an appointment Monday the 12th, but hopefully I'll be able to sub in if someone else drops their appointment and get it done sooner.

And, to answer a question I've heard several times - There are NOT polar bears in Antarctica. It may also be interesting to note that there are not penguins in the Arctic.

<< Home