Sunday, October 09, 2005
posted 10/09/2005 09:46:00 AM UTC+12, McMurdo Local Time

To fly? no

So, the flight was scheduled for this morning so we got up early and went through all the stuff to fly out. Loaded onto the plane, taxied around, and waited... and waited... then the navigator came on and told us that the weather was iffy, so we were going to wait... and wait... Finally the flight was cancelled, so we should be heading down tomorrow if the weather at McMurdo is better. Will post more details later, but there's a long line of people waiting for the computer, so that's all for now!

<< Home